Teledata Technologies Ltd, a Systems and Solutions Provider in Telecoms, ICT Networking, Security, Audio-Visual and Associated Power Backups, wishes to recruit ambitious, dynamic and innovative individuals in the following capacities:-
Position: Human Resources Manager
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and descriptions for all positions
- Maintain HR staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; schedule and conduct job evaluations; prepare pay budgets; monitor and schedule individual pay actions; recommend, plan, and implement pay structure revisions
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; schedule management conferences with employees; hear and resolve employee grievances; counsel employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommend benefit programs to management; direct the processing of benefit claims; obtain and evaluate benefit contract bids; award benefit contracts; design and conduct educational programs on benefit programs
- Ensure legal compliance, conduct investigations, maintain records and represent the organization at hearings
- Prepare, update, and recommend HR policies and procedures
- Maintain HR records (past and current) via a filing and retrieval system
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge via educational workshops, review of professional publications, establishment of personal networks and participation in professional societies
- Contribute to Admin team effort by assisting in Accounting functions; posting data in the accounting software, timely and accurate production of monthly reports for the company against strict timelines, invoicing and doing ETR receipts against the invoices, computation and remittance of statutory deductions NSSF, PAYE, VAT and NHIF, assist in generation of monthly creditor’s and debtor’s reports, petty cash custody and management, preparing company ledgers and reconciliations including a review of the trial balance and preparing quarterly Management financial statements as and when required
Required Skills and Qualifications:-
- BCom (HR) with 2 years’ Experience of working experience in a vibrant HR and / Financial environment
- HND with 5 years’ Experience of working experience in a vibrant HR and / Financial environment
- Minimum CPA II or Equivalent is a must
An Equivalent qualification will be considered
Should be a Self-starter, Results-driven, Innovative, Effective Communicator both Oral and Written.
If you believe you have the required credentials and fit the required profiles, please write to email@example.com attaching your Application Letter and an Updated CV indicating your telephone contacts. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.